Apply for a Grant
Important Information for Teachers
To be eligible for a grant, you must be an appropriately certified PK-12 teacher at an accredited independent/private school in SVEC’s service territory, or at a public school in Hamilton County, Lafayette County, Suwannee County or Columbia County (Five Points and Pinemount elementary schools only).
- Grants for individual teachers will be awarded in amounts from $100.00 to $500.00. Teachers from the same school may apply together for a single combined grant. For example, three teachers may apply for a grant of up to $1,500.00 (3 x $500.00).
- A teacher can receive only one grant per semester (individually or as part of a group).
- Grant funds must be used for equipment or supplies that will directly benefit students in the classroom. No grants will be approved for curriculum, edible items or items used for extracurricular activities.
- Grants must be approved by your principal.
The Operation Round Up Board of Directors screens all grant applications and determines which grants to award. You will be notified by email if and when your grant is approved.
You must upload copies of your receipts/invoices for purchased materials within 60 days of the approval of your grant. All items purchased using Operation Round Up grants are the property of the grant recipient’s school district.
Apply for a Grant
Submit an online application for an individual or combined/group grant and remember to upload all supporting documents such as screen shots of online shopping carts. (Please do not upload a list of web links.) Once you submit your application, your principal will receive an email invitation to add his or her digital signature. If you need technical assistance with the online form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission cutoff dates for the 2020-2021 school year are:
- November 12 (for the November 19 board meeting)
- December 10 (for the December 17 board meeting)
- January 14 (for the January 21 board meeting)
- February 11 (for the February 18 board meeting)
- March 11 (for the March 18 board meeting)
- April 8 (for the April 15 board meeting)