A Great Place to Work
Suwannee Valley Electric Cooperative belongs to those we serve. This fact guides everything we do.
Our employees have a vested interest in our cooperative values and share a commitment to providing a vital service to our consumer-members. Not only does our work make life more comfortable and convenient, but it also makes the irrigation pumps operate, the businesses run, and the cell phones, computers, and other technology that we rely on function. It is a job that is incredibly rewarding and full of opportunity.
- Challenging and fulfilling work
- Medical, prescription, and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave
- Defined contribution and benefit pension plans
- Job training and continual education
- Tuition reimbursement
Suwannee Valley Electric Cooperative is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of our team?