We currently have an opening for an Power System Engineer
A Great Place to Work
Suwannee Valley Electric Cooperative belongs to those we serve. This fact guides everything we do.
Our employees have a vested interest in our cooperative values and share a commitment to providing a vital service to our consumer-members. Not only does our work make life more comfortable and convenient, but it also makes the irrigation pumps operate, the businesses run and the cell phones, computers and other technology that we rely on function. It is a job that is incredibly rewarding and full of opportunity.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of our team?
- Challenging and fulfilling work
- Medical, prescription and dental insurance
- Defined contribution and defined benefit pension plans
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
- Job training and continuous education
- Tuition reimbursement
Suwannee Valley Electric Cooperative is an equal opportunity provider and employer.