Suwannee Valley Electric Cooperative's (SVEC’s) lobby is closed until further notice. However, we are still here to serve our consumer-members and there are plenty of ways to do business with us:
- Download the free SmartHub mobile app
- Live chat with us on our website
- Call (800) 447-4509 for member services or (800) 752-0025 to report an outage.
- Use our 24-hour drive-thru payment kiosk
- Drive-up window, open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
Disconnects & Late Fees
We recognize that some of our members may be facing financial burdens in the wake of COVID-19. As a result, we will waive late fees and pause disconnections for non-payment until further notice. We encourage those who can still pay their bill to do so. If you are struggling to make a bill payment, please contact us and we will arrange a payment plan that works for you.
As an essential service, we will continue working to provide safe, affordable, and reliable power. If you encounter any of our employees as they are doing their job, please remember to exercise social distancing to help keep everyone safe.
We will continue to monitor this situation closely and adjust as needed. Thank you for your patience and understanding.