To be eligible for a grant, you must be an appropriately certified PK through 12 teacher at:
- An accredited independent/private school in Suwannee Valley Electric Cooperative’s (SVEC’s) service territory
- A public school in Hamilton County, Lafayette County, Suwannee County or Columbia County (Five Points and Pinemount elementary schools only)
- Grants for individual teachers will be awarded in amounts from $100 to $500
- Teachers from the same school may apply together for a single combined grant. For example, 3 teachers may apply for a grant of up to $1,500 (3 times $500).
- A teacher can receive only 1 grant per semester (individually or as part of a group)
- Grant funds must be used for equipment or supplies that will directly benefit students in the classroom. No grants will be approved for curriculum, edible items, or items used for extracurricular activities.
- Grants must be approved by your principal
- The Operation Round Up Board of Directors screens all grant applications and determines which grants to award
- You will be notified by email if and when your grant is approved
You must upload copies of your receipts/invoices for purchased materials within 60 days of the approval of your grant by visiting our Submit Invoices page.
All items purchased using Operation Round Up grants are the property of the grant recipient’s school district.
Apply for a Grant
Submit an online application for an individual grant or an online application for a combined/group grant and remember to upload all supporting documents such as screenshots of online shopping carts. (Please do not upload a list of web links.)
Once you submit your application, your principal will receive an email invitation to add his or her digital signature.
If you need technical assistance with the online form, please email our communications department.
Submission Cutoff Dates
2021 to 2022 school year:
- November 12 (for November 18 board meeting)
- December 10 (for December 16 board meeting)
- January 14 (for January 20 board meeting)
- February 11 (for February 17 board meeting)
- March 11 (for March 17 board meeting)
- April 15 (for April 21 board meeting)
- May 13 (for May 19 board meeting)