Roasted Parmesan Sweet PotatoesDecember 2021
- 2 1/2 pounds (about 3 medium) sweet potatoes, peeled and diced into 1-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 400 Fahrenheit. Place diced sweet potatoes on a baking sheet. In a small mixing bowl, stir together olive oil, garlic, and thyme. Then pour the mixture over the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and toss to evenly coat. Spread into an even layer.
Roast in the oven until tender, tossing once halfway through, about 30 minutes total. You may want to broil the potatoes during the last 1 to 2 minutes for more golden-brown, crispier potatoes. As soon as you remove the potatoes from the oven, drizzle and toss them with the melted butter, sprinkle them with parmesan and parsley, and serve.
Makes 4 servings.
Do you have a great recipe? Email a copy of a recipe you’d like to share!